Patagonia Shelled Insulator Pants
They work great inside waders for cold water conditions, but also block wind and shed light rain on their own.
Made with a fully bonded, 3-layer polyester soft-shell fabric that includes a windproof membrane with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft, grid-backed interior, these pants provide tough, water-resistant performance, full-stretch freedom, and unparalleled coziness under waders or as a primary cool weather pant.
Saying good bye to a staff favorite! Was $149 - Supplies lmtd to inventory on hand
Scroll down for availability and size chart/additional details
|Patagonia M's Shelled Insulator Pant||Forge Grey||XL||$99.00||Add to Cart|
|Patagonia M's Shelled Insulator Pant||Forge Grey||XXL||$99.00||Add to Cart|
This garment has a Regular Fit
* Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
* Brushed tricot-lined waist with belt loops and zip fly
* Two tricot-lined pockets in front; one tricot-lined hip pocket with horizontal zipper
* Gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop closure offer a secure fit at the ankle
* 9.6-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
549 g (19.4 oz)
* Made in Mexico
- No customer reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product below!!