Sage Bass II - Free Domestic Shipping
Toss big flies to fish with big appetites.
When you're casting big flies onto weed mats to trigger attacks from the bucketmouths below, you're in for a day of spectacular strikes and big memories, maybe even a tournament title. New for 2012, the Bass II rods have been upgraded for faster line speed to carry big, bulky flies straight to their target- everything from explosive smallmouth in their river lairs, to voracious snook and tarpon stealthfully pulled from the mangroves on your kayak. The new Peacock model joins this year's lineup, a true heavyweight ready to go toe-to-toe with giant Muskie, Pike and Peacock Bass.
Sage BASS II taper line included
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Sage Bass II - Bluegill||230 Grain||7' 11"||4 pc||3 3/8 oz||$550.00||1-2 Weeks|
|Sage Bass II - Smallmouth||290 Grain||7' 11"||4 PC||3 7/16 OZ||$550.00||Buy Now|
|Sage Bass II - Largemouth||330 Grain||7' 11"||4 PC||3 9/16 OZ||$550.00||Buy Now|
|Sage Bass II - Peacock||390 Grain||7' 11"||4 PC||4 3/4 OZ||$550.00||Buy Now|
Sage Bass II Features:
* Fast action
* Graphite IIIe construction
* Built within tournament specifications
* Fuji ceramic stripping guides
* Hard chromed snake guides
* Saltwater safe, red anodized aluminum reel seat
* Custom, pre-shaped cork handle 6" full-wells grip
* Fighting butt
* Olive ballistic cloth rod/reel case
* Sage BASS II taper line included
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!