Korkers Chrome Fishing Boot with Kling-On & Studded Kling-On soles included - Free Domestic Shipping
Sets a new standard for technical fishing wading boots. The BoaLace system lets you quickly get in and out of your boots and assures a great secure fit.
The new OmniTrax 3 Interchangable Soles allow you to easily and securely change out the appropriate soles for whatever the fishing environment demands.
These come with Kling-On - which are a grippy rubber sole, as well as studded Kling-On, which are really grippy. Se pictures and description of each sole below.
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 9||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.95||Buy Now|
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 10||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.99||Buy Now|
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 11||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.95||Buy Now|
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 12||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.95||Buy Now|
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 13||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.95||Buy Now|
|Korkers Chrome Boot||M's 14||Kling-on & Studded Kling-on Soles||$209.95||Buy Now|
Constructed with sleek yet tough whitewater raft type material and seamless toe guards.
OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet the performance needs of each river system.
- Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit; significantly faster than previous system
- Waterproof materials (including sleek synthetic material similar to whitewater rafts) reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species
- The reduction of stitched seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- True Fit sizing
2 lbs 13 oz
7/13/2012 12:37:15 PM
by Steve Kloehn
I came into the shop thinking I'd probably leave with a pair of Simms boots, but the weight and the fit on the Korkers Chrome were irresistible. And that's played out on the water -- my feet have never felt so good after a long day wading as after my first day wearing these. The finishes are first-rate. I'll check back in five or ten years to let you now how they hold up, but in the meantime, thanks to Jon for letting me try every shoe in the shop and for the always sage (sometimes Sage) counsel.