Lamson Vanquish - Free Shipping
We have always admired that this company approaches reel design from a novel and exacting engineering perspective. The Vanquish is a distinctly "different" workhorse. It is lighter than most of it's competitors, offers less start up inertia than most of it's competitors, and has a stronger and smoother drag than most of it's competition. Time will tell, but it looks like the bar has been raised...
As with most of the reels we sell, we will spool complimentary backing and finish it off with a bimini loop so that you can add a fly line easily. Just make sure to choose right hand or left hand retrieve.
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Vanquish 7.8 LT||6-7 WT||5.10 oz||3.8"||1.375"||WF 7 + 150 Yds 20#||Hard Alox Finish||$699.00||1-2 Weeks|
|Vanquish 8 LT||7-8 WT||7.2 OZ||4.1"||1.5"||WF 8 + 220 Yds 20#||Hard Alox Finish||$799.99||Buy Now|
Want us to spool up a fly line? See our fly line selection with taper charts
* Patented uprated hi-torque conical drag (delivers twice the torque of previous generation)
* Dual clutch roller bearing
* Aerospace aluminum bar stock
* Smooth progressive torque to 20lb.
* Type II hard anodized finish
* Near zero start up inertia
* V shape arbor
* Large, self lubricating non-slip handle
* Made in U.S.A.
Lamson has this to say:
As the name implies, we created the Vanquish reel with just one thing in mind - total victory. And as the "Form follows function" zealots we are, it all starts with the world"s smoothest, and now much larger and more powerful drag system. Delivering twice the torque of our previous salt water design, the Waterworks conical drag generates no stick-slip even at the line-snapping rates required by blue water anglers.
To support this kind of torque, a new, much stiffer frame was created - one that transmits extreme loads with a simple, efficient and graceful structure.
Other innovative Vanquish features include:
- An integrated foot/frame is stronger than traditional fastened-on foot
- Flush foot raises the center of mass, improving casting ease and accuracy
- machined-from-solid, modular stainless stripping arm on V12 and V10
- our proprietary "Hard Alox" finish
- large, ergonomic, self lubricating no-slip handle
- tandem roller clutch transmits higher torque and provides redundancy
- Fully sealed, zero maintenance drag components
View the Lamson Care and Operating Instructions PDF
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!