Dyna-King Kingfisher Kit (Free Shipping)
Every component found in this Dyna-King "Kit" is very high quality and will be used not only to learn with, but will be tied with and used for years!
* "Kingfisher" Vise with pedestal base (see detailed features below)
* Dr. Slick Tyer Set of high quality tools (including scissors, bobbin, threader, half hitch tool, hair stacker, cement needle)
* An instructional CD on 3 types of caddis patterns
* "Basic Fly Tying" - one of the best instructional books on the market!
* High quality tying materials include dubbing, thread, daiichi hooks, hackle feathers, peacock herls, elk & deer hair, and head cement
* Everything a tyer needs to tie some caddis flies right away.
Vise is made in the USA
Availability and Pricing
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Description||Hook Sizes||Right/Left Hand||Base||Price||Availability|
|Kingfisher Fly Tying Kit||22 to 8/0||N/A||Pedestal||$239.00||Add to Cart|
* Kingfisher vise w/Cam lever
* 360 degree rotation
* Hook holding power with standard jaw (hook size 22 to 8/O)
* Pedestal base
* Tool Steel Jaws
* forcing cone
* lock notch cam
* stainless steel adapter and body
- No customer reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product below!!