SIMMS RIVERSHED BOOT - STREAMTREAD - Free Domestic Shipping Available
Featuring the Simms Streamtread traction sole designed with Vibram Idrogrip technology, the Rivershed wading boots deliver all of the performance attributes of traditional felt-soled boots while being significantly more environmentally friendly.
Two stud options are available - you can add either:
HardBite Star Cleats OR HardBite Boot Studs
The Rivershed Boots offer great comfort and support!
Scroll down for more details
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|9||STREAMTREAD™ Sole||$179.95||Buy Now|
|10||STREAMTREAD™ Sole||$179.95||Buy Now|
|11||STREAMTREAD™ Sole||$179.95||Buy Now|
|14||STREAMTREAD™ Sole||$179.95||1-2 Weeks|
Rivershed Boot Features:
* Full synthetic construction
* Rubber coated ballistic nylon mesh panels
* Full perimeter rubber rand offers superior durability and ease of cleaning
* Fully neoprene lined
* Dual-density EVA midsole
* Sturdy asymmetrical molded toe box with rubber cap for protection and durability
* High quality, non-corrosive hardware
* Pull-on heel loop
* Features Cleanstream technology along with our new Streamtread traction sole with Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole.
* High quality, long lasting nylon laces
* Offered in men's whole sizes EEE width
What is Streamtread : "In the biggest breakthrough in years, we've teamed with Vibram to give you easy to clean, great-gripping rubber compound treads on our wading boots and river footwear. Rivershed boots feature the Simms StreamTread sole to keep you upright in wet, mossy wading environments.
The exclusive Simms sole uses the Vibram patented 360 lug that provides traction in all directions and is easy to clean. Our shoes and sandals also feature Vibram non-marking soles. All StreamTread soles can accept Simms HardBite Boot Studs made specifically for rubber soles. The combination of the removable studs and the StreamTread sole offers superior traction.
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!