Loop Classic Reels
Classic looks with the ultra-modern Power Matrix Drag System. A completely waterproof drag system with a pronounced click sound.
Completely corrosion resistant and benefits from a
new ergonomic handle design with integrated leader retainer on the counterbalance.
NOTE! All models now with ventilated sideplates.
Scroll down to see more details.
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Classic 4/6||4-6 WT||7.97 OZ||83 mm||50 mm||WF 5 130 Yds||$679.00||Buy Now|
|Classic 5/8||5-8 WT||8.47 OZ||90mm||50 mm||WF 7 250 Yds||$705.00||Buy Now|
|Classic 7/9||7-9 WT||11.92 OZ||95 mm||60 mm||WF 9 250 YDS||$799.00||Buy Now|
|Classic 8/11||8-11 WT||12.63 OZ||100 mm||65 mm||WF 10 220 YDS 30#||$995.00||Buy Now|
|Classic 10/13||10-13 WT||13.58 OZ||105 mm||65 mm||WF 12 350 YDS 30#||$995.00||Buy Now|
Beneath the stunning looks of the new Classic fly reel is the ultra-modern Power Matrix Drag System. This monstrous braking system will subdue the strongest of fish in the harshest conditions. The completely waterproof drag system benefits from a pronounced 'click' that signals fish on through your ears into your every vein. Fishing for all senses.
The Classic is completely corrosion resistant and benefits from a new ergonomic handle design with integrated leader retainer on the counterbalance.
With its old world classic looks and ultra-modern braking power, you will get the best of both worlds.
* Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminum.
* Waterproof and salt tolerant.
* Components in stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
* All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
* Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
* Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
* Weighted overrun prevention.
* Classic click independent of braking system.
* Precisely counterbalanced.
Available in either left or right-hand wind, each reel is individually numbered and presented in a handcrafted leather case. Please indicate left/right hand retrieve when ordering.
Designed and developed in Sweden with critical parts also fabricated in Sweden
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!