LOOP MULTI Reels - Free Domestic Shipping
Loop Tackle Design has always been known for designing the highest quality fly reels on the market. So when they set out to create a series of "diecast" reels, they knew they had to be built to the same standards as their other great reels.
In other words, they needed to be completely waterproof and offer the same Power Matrix Drag System that is incorporated in their other machined reels. The inter-workings of the new Multi Reels are of the highest standards and the finished product lives up to the great innitial reviews! The Loop Multi Fly Reels will last a life time, and are offered in a price range that will allow anglers of all walks of life to own a fly reel that bears the Loop name proudly.
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|Multi 3-6||3-6 WT||180 g||3.149"||1.259"||Black||$265.00||1-2 Weeks|
|Multi 6-9||6-9 WT||260 g||3.858"||1.53"||Black||$289.00||1-2 Weeks|
|Multi 9-12||9-12 WT||4.448"||1.535"||Black||$319.00||1-2 Weeks|
Want us to spool on a fly line? - See our fly line selection with taper charts
* As with the Opti series of reels, the handle is positioned more towards the center of the spool, which allows faster line retrieve and more room when hand palming is desired.
* The counter balance incorporates a leader holder.
* The drag knob has been reset, so it does not catch your fly line while making a cast.
* Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling.
* Conical shaped rubber handle that allows fly line to easily slip off and not get tangled in.
* Workhorse design that will not let you down in the heat of the battle, regardless of your catch.
* Designed in Sweden and built with specifically designed components crafted in Sweden.
* Available in 3 sizes: 3/6, 6/9 and 9/12.
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!